The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has extended the application deadline for recruitment of non-teaching posts. Interested candidates can submit their online applications on the official JNU website – jnu.ac.in. Candidates can now apply and pay the exam fee up to March 17. As per the revised schedule, the application form correction window will be open from March 18 to 19, 2023.
JNU Recruitment 2023: Post-Wise Vacancy Details
Deputy Registrar: 2 posts
Assistant Registrar: 3 posts
Public Relation Officer: 1 post
Section Officer: 8 posts
Senior Assistant: 8 posts
Assistant: 3 posts
Junior Assistant: 106 posts
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 79 posts
Private Secretary: 1 post
Personal Assistant: 6 posts
Stenographer: 22 posts
Research Officer: 2 posts
Editor Publication: 2 posts
Curator: 1 post
Assistant Librarian: 1 post
Professional Assistant: 1 post
Semi Professional Assistant: 8 posts
Cook: 19 posts
Mess Helper: 49 posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 1 post
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
Works Assistant: 16 posts
Engineering Attendant: 22 posts
Lift Operator: 3 posts
Senior System Analyst: 1 post
System Analyst: 2 posts
Senior Technical Assistant: 2 posts
Computer Operator: 1 post
Technical Assistant: 1 post
Junior Technician (CLAR): 1 post
Junior Operator: 2 posts
Statistical Assistant: 2 posts
Technician A (USIC): 1 post
Assistant Manager (Guest House): 1 post
Cartographic Assistant: 1 post
Laboratory Assistant: 3 posts
Laboratory Attendant: 2 posts
Staff Nurse: 1 post
Sports Assistant: 1 post
Junior Translator Officer: 1 post
The fee for applying to group A posts is Rs. 1,500 for candidates belonging to UR, OBC, and EWS categories, while it is Rs. 1,000 for SC, ST, and women candidates. For group B posts, the application fee is Rs. 1,000 for UR, EWS, and OBC candidates, and Rs. 600 for SC, ST, and women applicants.
JNU Recruitment 2023: How To Apply Online
- Visit the official JNU website – jnu.ac.in.
- Visit the ‘Main Website”.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Jobs’ button
- From the drop-down menu under Non-Teaching posts, click on the link to apply for recruitment under the “Application for Various Non-Teaching Posts” listing.
- In the new NTA page that opens, click on the ‘JNU Recruitment – 2023 For Non-Teaching Posts’.
- In the next page, click again on the JNU Recruitment Application 2023 for Non-Teaching Posts.
- Click on “Register Online,” and register yourself using your basic details
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the JNU Recruitment 2023 Application form.
- Download the application confirmation page for reference.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI