The last date to apply for the CUET 2023 (Common University Entrance Test 2023) ends today. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the CUET 2023 Application Window today AT 09:50 PM. Candidates who are yet to register for the test are advised to do the same before the deadline ends. The CUET UG 2023 Registration cum Application forms are to be submitted on cuet.samarth.ac.in.
As per the earlier schedule, the last date to apply for the CUET UG 2023 was March 12, 2023. However, on March 10, the NTA extended the registration deadline till March 30. As per the official schedule, the NTA will conduct the CUET UG 2023 Exam from May 21 to 31, 2023.
Also Read: IIT Delhi Admissions 2023: Registration Deadline For PG, PhD Courses Extended Till April 6
The CUET UG 2023 Exam will be held in the online CBT (Computer Based Test) mode. The exam paper will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions or MCQs. Moreover, the CUET UG 2023 Examination will be conducted in 13 languages; English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The CUET UG 2023 Exam will be conducted on multiple days in three shifts, depending on the number of applicants appearing for the exam and the choice of subjects opted for. However, candidates must note that the CUET UG 2023 Application Fee might vary based on the number of subjects offered, and the category of candidates. For detailed information on CUET UG 2023, candidates are advised to visit the official CUET website.
CUET UG 2023: How To Apply Online?
- Visit the official CUET 2023 website – cuet.samarth.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Register’ button
- Register yourself by furnishing your basic details, and choose your preferred password
- Login to the portal again and fill in the application form with all required details
- Upload all relevant documents
- Pay the application fee online and submit the application form
- Download the application confirmation page for reference
Also Read: SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022: Dates For Physical Tests Announced On rectcrpf.gov.in
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI